Monday, February 21, 2005
- Name: Carpe Bonum
Individualist. Theist. Capitalist. Natalist. Optimistic skeptic. For more, see Jennifer's The Carpe Bonum Interview.
Best of Carpe Bonum
- George W. Bush, Mountain Biker
- Armor Geddon's Fallujah series index
- Young Republican interview
- Reagan, Russia, Bush and Iran
- Journalism no longer a profession
- It was all about the WMD stockpile?
- Bush promotes corruption, tramples states' rights, oh my!
- Again with the sticker, then we're moving on
- WMD hunt fizzles -- War on Terror strategy sound
- Rathergate report abets Media Induced Ignorance
- How the terrorists can win the war
- Embassy Guards, Semper Fi
- Benefits under privatization
- "Media Induced Ignorance" in the UK
- A US Navy Surgeon's Christmas Message
- Who is Maurice Hinchey?
- Hinchey bombshell on Little Green Footballs
- "European Superstate:" Still no threat
- Little-noticed class action reform
- Condi in '08? Matthew May says yes!
- Daily Show's advice to bloggers
- They are insane
- Class-action lawyers take one in the gut
- Condi in '08? I love her, but no.