Tuesday, January 04, 2005
- Name: Carpe Bonum
Individualist. Theist. Capitalist. Natalist. Optimistic skeptic. For more, see Jennifer's The Carpe Bonum Interview.
Best of Carpe Bonum
- George W. Bush, Mountain Biker
- Armor Geddon's Fallujah series index
- Young Republican interview
- Reagan, Russia, Bush and Iran
- Journalism no longer a profession
- It was all about the WMD stockpile?
- Bush promotes corruption, tramples states' rights, oh my!
- Again with the sticker, then we're moving on
- WMD hunt fizzles -- War on Terror strategy sound
- Rathergate report abets Media Induced Ignorance
- How the terrorists can win the war
- Embassy Guards, Semper Fi
- Benefits under privatization
- "Media Induced Ignorance" in the UK
- A US Navy Surgeon's Christmas Message
- This week's Bonfire of the Vanities is up, and my ...
- Uh, oh. We're number...twelve?
- The Carpe Bonum interview
- Shirker misses the humanitarian boat
- IMAO: In My World: Assigning Blame and Retribution...
- Glenn Reyonlds has a good column on Tech Central S...
- Outstanding Iraq roundup at Mudville Gazette
- Something to agree with on Daily Kos!
- CBS, I don't get it
- 'Humint' Begins at Home