Saturday, January 01, 2005

Supreme Court year-end report

There are some eye-popping headlines about the Supreme Court's year end report:

Being the inquisitive type, I naturally thought to myself, "Self, I wonder what the report actually says. Why read what some, ahem, journalists wrote about what the report says, when I can read the report itself?"

So I scanned at least a dozen of the articles linked on the Google News search page. How many linked to the actual report?

Zero.

Which to me just seems rude. But then maybe the post-Rathergate MSM is attempting to reroute around bloggers by keeping their source documents to themselves.

I assume the report will eventually appear here.

UPDATE: Patterico contrasts two articles about the report, but the report itself is still nowhere to be found!